Friday, October 31, 2008

Random Halloween pics from Urso's

Here is the last of the Halloween pics from the Urso Halloween Bash. It was a lot of fun...as you will see in these pictures. Sarah got a hold of Jack's chain saw, and decided to attack Joe the Plumber...aka...Daddy
Mary just watched...I wish I had got video of this, b/c it was hilarious watching Sarah and her chain saw. Plus seeing Jude in Mary's wig was priceless too.
Pap, Grandma and the girls
Thanks for the FUN party Grandma and Pap!
Jude even dressed up as Joe the Plumber...on the back of his shirt it says. "A good FLUSH beats a Full House every time" and there are pictures of those hands in cards. He needed a cheap costume, and with the upcoming election I came up with this idea as a neutral political joke. (Since both sides seem to refer to Joe the Plumber)
When Mary did this, we told Jack he had a debt monkey on his back (you know...like the commercials) Mary absolutely loves her cousin Jack...you can tell from her smile...and I think he obviously loves her in return. Out of all the cousins...these two look the most alike...they got the Italian genes.
Here Sarah is trying to kick herself away from Uncle Jason...this is just payback from when Alex didn't want anything to do with Jude! Jason wanted a picture with Sarah...but she obviously wasn't cooperating

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Oh my goodness...isn't Sarah the little hoot with that chainsaw?!! :oD You had a good idea with "Joe the Plumber" for Jude. :o) And before I even read what you wrote about Jack and Mary, I was thinking to myself they look like they could be brother and sister! They definitely look a lot alike! :o)