Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy & Uncle Jason

Jude and Jasons birthday fell on a Sunday this year, so after church, Jim and Jill invited us all over for brunch. It was an outstanding meal...bacon, eggs (made to order), sausage, toast, muffins, fruit and the girls insisted on having waffles. Everything tasted SO good!!
(Tiffany was with us because we were leaving straight from here to go to camp)
Pap and Jason Jr enjoyed the breakfast. (Pap was the man behind most of the food...and I'm sure Grandma did her share too)
And now for the birthday boys. Our conversation is as follows. "Jude, Jason is way taller than you!!" :)
Jude's response, " No he isn't!" (but notice how they are both stretching out)
Twin brothers and best friends!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Great pics and sounds like a very yummy breakfast! :D

Laura B said...

Looks yummy!

Grandma Urso said...

Just so everyone knows...I'm the only one at the table eating because I was the last to sit down. I had that cooking thing going on!!!

Jan said...

Hi Emily, nice to hear from you... "drop in" anytime! B.T.W... hope your camp went well this year. Will you be doing it again next year?