Monday, August 30, 2010

Time to get Boo

Daddy and Bee on their way to the bus stop
Her bus is supposed to drop off at 11:27...yes my watch says 11:45 and I still do not have my baby girl back in my arms. Not a happy momma at this point!!
Ahhh...finally, she is returned. Mind you it was not on the bus they said it would be, and she was a half hour late, but thats another story in itself. For now I will just look on the bright side...I got my baby back!! And she had a great day at Kindergarten.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

I understand your not being too happy her bus was late. Although it always seemed to me that on the first day...and sometimes the first week or two...the bus schedule was all wonky until they got all the quirks worked out. Hang in there...hopefully they'll soon have it all figured out...for pickup and drop off. :)