Sunday, February 1, 2009

The BIG Slide

This was a slide at the Boardwalk Villas. On Saturday Jim and Jill came over to spend the day with us, and we spent it at the pool. I asked Mary if she wanted to go on this slide, and she was up for it.
Waiting for the go-ahead from the life guard. Grandma took her to the top...
And Daddy waited at the bottom
Needless to say...she LOVED it, and went again and again and again. (Grandma made many trips up and down the stairs with her, and finally they found another little girl that Mary could walk up with. Pap was watching Sarah in the kiddie pool as I was busy with pictures...we need to take them on vacation with us more often. )
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe how brave Mary was going up the steps and down the slide!!! She never hesitated for a minute.

Gramma Rita said...

It is nice that they could vacation with you. :o) I'm sure they enjoyed it every bit as much as you did! :o)