Sunday, February 22, 2009

Finding her own way

This afternoon Sarah decided she needed to wash her hands and then brush her teeth. I wasn't available "that second" to drop what I was doing and get her set up, so she found her own way. She grabbed the empty box from their new car seats and used it as a step stool. As far as she was concerned, it was sturdy enough to hold her and it got her high enough to reach the faucet, so she was set.
I think she would have stayed here all afternoon playing in the water if I would have let her. She just loves to play in the water...especially when she can turn it to the flow that she wants. Mommy does her best to limit the time and the flow...can't waste too much water, ya know?

Just one of the cute things she does...well today it may have been the only cute thing. Her first name was STUBBORN today, and let me tell you, she took it to the extreme. Actually beyond extreme. Praying for a better day tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

She may be stubborn, but she sure is cute! ;oD Better days ahead, I'm sure. :o)