Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mary Kay Makeover

My cousin Lisa has just started in the Mary Kay business. She asked a few of us if she could try a "practice" presentation on us at Grandma's house. So myself, Laura, Aunt Rita, Aunt Janet and Grandma got a makeover. We all took before and after pics.
Here is my before...
And here is my after. (I don't usually wear makeup so I stuck with the "lighter" shades of everything)
And here is Grandma's before picture. (She seemed so happy to have us all there spending the afternoon together)
And her after. Doesn't she look pretty?

We all gathered for lunch..Laska's pizza (sorry Dad we didn't save any for you), Grandma treated her granddaughters to yummy strawberries, and Aunt Rita made tasty homemade strawberry cupcakes for dessert. I think I can say a good time was had by all!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Nice pics....you both look so pretty, before and after! :o)