Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is it open yet?

"We better call Meemaw or NanNan and tell them it is time to open the ARK!!"
"I wander if I can pick this lock? I sure want in there...NOW!"
"Which rock is bigger..in my right hand or left?"
"Mommy, you can't get through...I am a gate!" (no this wasn't the potty dance, she was just pointing between her legs, as in telling me if I wanted through, I had to crawl through her tunnel...yeah right!)
At this point we were playing hide and seek, and she wouldn't let me through to go find her sister. Needless to say, after our afternoon "out" I had trouble pulling the girls back "in" for dinner. Keeping our fingers crossed for another nice day tomorrow...hey we make 48 degrees outside into a "nice day", so at least we aren't asking for too much.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: