Just a quick note..I am not adding pics tonight because I am exhausted. Sarah has not been sleeping at night...for quite a while now. Not sure what the problem is, but it continues to get WORSE. Last night was so bad, I ended up canceling the open gym/volleyball practice I had scheduled for this afternoon. Anyone that knows me, knows I was not feeling well to cancel. Jude took the girls with him this morning to run errands so I could catch some sleep...thank you honey!!! She is in bed now, but I have a feeling tonight will be another long night. She also seems to have something else going on..not sure what that is, but she was running a bit of a temperature tonight. So please keep her, and all of us for that matter, in your prayers.
So on that note...I'm off to bed!!
1 comment:
Hey Niece Emily...sorry to hear that Sarah has been having some sleeping problems, and now a fever. Hope things are better soon. :o)
Post a Comment