Mary on her skates...Grandma and Pap got these for her a LONG time ago, and so I was glad to get some use out of them. She loves them, so I am guessing they will get even more use in the coming weeks.
The birthday girl (on left) Casidhe, with 2 of her friends...pausing for a picture
MeeMaw (Joyce) and Mary watching the skaters
Mary and Cory (on left) and a friend of Cory's. This was during the partners round of skating...Cory was taking Mary out, and his friend joined in to help...she was loving it!!



2 comments:
Don't want to be a pest, but I am just getting red x's on this one. Not sure why that happens.
They were there for a few days, but have disappeared...I'll try to repost tomorrow sometime. That is weird. I can't figure it out, but keep letting me know when it does happen. :(
Post a Comment