I didn't get pics but have to tell you two of the funniest things that happened yesterday...both involving Sarah. The first thing was last night around 7, I told the girls to head upstairs it was time for a bath. Well, Sarah proceeded to undress entirely downstairs. Most of her clothes lay in a pile on the floor (the usual) but she carried her panties...yellow ones..with her. Not only did she carry them, she swung them around yelling "Go Steelers!!, Go Steelers!" like they were her terrible towel. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, and what made it even funnier is she was stark naked so I couldn't even video tape her of take a picture. Daddy missed it, but she did a remake once he was home. That's his Steelers girl!! (and by the way, this was totally random...we haven't done or seen anything Steelers related since the Super Bowl, so she just did it)
And the second thing, Jude got to experience but I didn't. After her tubby, she had to come downstairs to look for her bunny to sleep with. Jude was helping her. And once again, totally randomly she started yelling in a weird voice, "Bunny...Have you seen bunny?" And yes on this blog that might not seem funny, but if you have ever been to DISNEY and seen the Muppets in 3D there is a scene where everyone is looking for bunny, and they go around yelling that through the audience. So I guess you can tell, we have been to Disney a few too many times when our 2 year old is mocking a scene from one of their attractions. :) We fully admit we are Disney-aholics!! No doubt about it, we love that place.
So there you are...our little Bee will be quite the comedian some day with her random humor.
1 comment:
Sarah is quite the little entertainer, huh? :oD
Post a Comment