Saturday, February 21, 2009

It is FINISHED!

And now I think I am done posting pictures from our vacation. Sorry if I bored you with so many, I just took a lot, and had trouble narrowing them down to post. Believe me I still narrowed them down, but wanted you to have a "taste" of our vacation. We had a great time and can't wait till this fall when we will return.

Now that we are getting settled back in, we are busy with daily art projects, so be sure to check out my other blogs; Bees works of art and Boos works of art; as I will try to post their projects as they dry.

Have a great day, I'm off to listing more stuff on Ebay, and working on a photo project.
(my kids are at Nancy's so I actually have time to sit down and do these things...although I REALLY should be cleaning my house)

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Personally, I was not bored at all. I *loved* seeing all the vacation pics! :oD Looking forward to more pics of anything and everything! I love your blog! :oD