I just wanted to post quickly before I left for Church. I got on, and saw that some of my pictures are missing in the following blog entries. Not sure how that happened. I will try to fix them later today. We have a busy day..Church, Sunday School, Lunch, sledding with some friends, and then the BIG STEELERS game. I'll try to get some pictures between all those things. Have a great day and GO STEELERS!
2 comments:
We are heading out to sled too! You'll have to bring the girls up some time! It's nice and warm for sledding today! ..and GOOOOooo STEELERS! Wooohoooo!
I noticed some pics were missing...I am getting red x's...but I thought maybe it was just my computer. That happened in another post you did quite a while ago and I just assumed it was something on my end. LOL
I'm sure you're watching the game right now. Goooo Steelers! I'm not into football, but I do hope they win. :oD We were in town today and we saw a lot of black and gold! :o)
Post a Comment