Monday, February 16, 2009

BIG GIRL!!!

Tonight after making new placemats, the girls wanted to play their V Motion Active Learning Games. (Mary plays and Sarah watches)
Anyhow...take note at what Sarah is wearing, or should I say not wearing. You betcha...she is officially a big girl. We have been going w/o diaper for over a week now, and I actually feel confident in saying it publically...she is a BIG GIRL!! She is doing great...for example on Sat. we ran all day, and despite that she had NO accidents all day. We are so proud of her and relieved. I think she finally made up her mind to do it.
I realize we won't be perfect each day, and we may have minor setbacks; but she still gets it the majority of the time, so we are moving forward.
YEAH BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW if you are around us, you will soon learn "The Potty Dance". :)
(we dance like goofy people after she goes potty and she loves it)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura B said...

WTG Sarah!! How exciting! I can't wait til Clayton is there!

Gramma Rita said...

Hooray for Sarah! Such a BIG GIRL! Woohoo! :oD