Creekside Church was supposed to have a sled riding party this afternoon, but because of lack of snow (imagine that?) it was cancelled. So, Daddy had a Sunday afternoon off. Imagine that?? He wanted to do something fun with his girls, so we all went bowling together.
I thought the girls were so cute in these little bowling shoes.Mary loved bowling. They had this little ramp thing to help accelerate the ball. She started using it, then attempted to just roll it, but that was painfully slow, so we went back to the ramp. She even got a spare one time. Sarah enjoyed bowling too, her pics just didn't come out as clear. (lighting in bowling allies is not the best, and my big butt didn't make the pic any better)
Here is Jude bowling...he did pretty good himself...even though I beat him. HaHa. (I should..I bowl on a league every Tues. night and my average is 141, which is what I bowled today)
All in all it was a fun afternoon spent together as a family. I love days like these. (and so do the girls!)

1 comment:
Bummer about no snow, but it turned out to be a good thing...the four of you could spend time just being together. :o)
Post a Comment