Friday, January 30, 2009

Good Night my friends

We are on our way home...should get home in good time tomorrow. I added a few postings tonight, but am too tired to do more. We were up at 4am this morning to get on the road, and plan to be up in decent time tomorrow morning.


I decided I needed pictures with this post, so here are the girls, utilizing their new blow up princess beds. We used them at Saratoga Springs Resort, where we stayed Sunday through Friday. Mary loved hers, Sarah wiggles too much, but will eventually grow to love.
These were a Christmas gift from PawPaw. (thought you might like to see them blown up, Dad, since we wouldn't do it for the girls the day they got them, like they wanted. :) )
So Good Night to All, and Sweet Dreams!!
(I wish I had time for Sweet Dreams, Sarah has been sleeping HORRIBLY, so I am sure my night will get interupted shortly)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

*Love* the Disney beds! Glad they're coming in handy! :oD