Thursday, February 12, 2009

Great-Granmda's Treat

My grandma called earlier this week, and wanted to take the girls and some other cousins out for lunch for Valentines. She took us all to CiCi's Pizza. It was a great idea, as kids love their pizza, it was in Indiana where we could all meet, and it gave us a chance to get together.
Here, Mary and Clayton are enjoying their noodles
Mary likes Cheese or Alfredo pizza, noodles and cheesy bread...oh and can't forget the lemonade to drink.
Clayton taking stab at a noodle with his fork...what a big boy!
This one's for you Aunt Rita...I love his blue eyes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

*Love* the pics...wish I could have been there, but since I couldn't this is the next best thing! :o) And thank you for my own personal pic of my favorite grandson! :oD :oD :oD And don't worry...if the second one is a boy, I will have two favorite grandsons! ;oD