Boo & Bee

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Love my camera

The first day we checked in to Boardwalk Villas, I took the girls to the room, and Jude went back to the vehicle to get some of our stuff. While we were waiting for him, I went out on the little deck we had, and watched the ducks playing in the pond below. (Mind you, we were on the 3rd floor). I thought I spotted a frog on one of the lily pads, so decided to zoom and see what I got.

Well, here you go...it was a little turtle. Now I just wish I had taken a picture without zooming, so you could see truly how far away I was from this little guy.
I messed around for quite a while on different settings and so forth, but these seem to be the best pictures I got of my little friend.
Needless to say, even though I have had my camera for over a year now, actually almost 2 years, I think; I am very pleased with it, and learn new capabilities of it all the time.
Posted by Picasa
Posted by EmUrso at Sunday, February 01, 2009

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Very cool! Love the turtle pics! :o)

February 3, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
EmUrso
I am married to the best man in the world, have three beautiful daughters and love taking pictures.
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2011 (113)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (21)
  • ►  2010 (231)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (56)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (34)
  • ▼  2009 (578)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ►  November (48)
    • ►  October (48)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (28)
    • ►  July (46)
    • ►  June (41)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ►  April (34)
    • ►  March (49)
    • ▼  February (90)
      • Paper Girls
      • My lil' helper
      • This is the life
      • Just a note
      • Good news
      • Is it open yet?
      • Is it SPRING yet??
      • Ice Cream??
      • Bubbles
      • Pepperoni Boat
      • AHHHHHHHHHHH
      • Terrible Twos
      • Tub Time
      • Finding her own way
      • Kids Day Out @ Anderson's
      • Fun @ Andersons
      • It is FINISHED!
      • Golf Lesson
      • Swimming in VA
      • Sprts Illustrated Cover Model
      • Cracker Barrel
      • Our little Bee
      • Viewer discretion advised
      • Fun & Golf
      • Golfing??
      • Santa's Summer Place
      • Fort Worth shirts
      • Downtown Disney
      • Me and My Girls
      • Water & Snacks
      • More H2O pics
      • Water Fun
      • Toy Story Mania
      • Toy Story
      • A rare picture
      • Cars
      • BIG GIRL!!!
      • Family Time
      • Mary Kay Makeover
      • My Valentine Tulips
      • Valentines Tree
      • Valentines Play Date
      • Valentines Trees
      • My VALENTINE````
      • Grandma's Valentines
      • Great-Granmda's Treat
      • A little Valentines treat
      • Little Einsteins
      • Toy Story MANIA
      • Random Disney
      • Guess Who??
      • More characters
      • Private Photo Shoot
      • Pins and pictures
      • Pooh's Playful AND WET Spot
      • Pooh's Playful Spot
      • The Castle
      • Disney Princesses
      • Skating party...edit
      • The grouch...and games
      • Bee on skates
      • Happy Birthday Casidhe
      • Casidhe's B-day party
      • Skating party
      • Dominic's baptism
      • Tink
      • Pixie Hollow
      • Alice
      • The teacups
      • The bus ride
      • Sunset over Saratoga
      • Just Goofin'
      • Random
      • Daddy and Bee
      • Another big slide
      • Sarah's big slide
      • Blizzard Beach
      • Little conversations
      • Saratoga Springs Community Hall
      • Give me a hand
      • WAY TO GO STEELERS
      • Lunch time
      • Mickey D's
      • My Bee
      • Playground fun
      • The BIG Slide
      • Some "SUN" pictures
      • I Love my camera
      • Getting Settled In
      • Good Morning
    • ►  January (79)
  • ►  2008 (157)
    • ►  December (51)
    • ►  November (69)
    • ►  October (37)

My Blog List

  • Hip2Save
    6 hours ago
  • Money Saving Mom®
    8 hours ago
  • Heavenly Homemakers
    4 days ago
  • No Time For Flash Cards
    1 week ago
  • Deal Seeking Mom™
    1 year ago
  • No Time to Scrap
    4 years ago
  • The Coupon "High"
    4 years ago
  • Her Cup Overfloweth
    6 years ago
  • Picks from the Parsonage
    7 years ago
  • MckMama
    8 years ago
  • dancing in grace
    11 years ago
  • Gramma Rita
    11 years ago
  • Mended Wings
    12 years ago
  • Living each day for God!
    12 years ago
  • Mary's Notes
    12 years ago
  • The Mommy Goods
    13 years ago
  • Telling It Like It Is
    15 years ago
  • The Good Stuff
  • Verses from the Vine
  • krissy evans photography
  • Creek Bed Threads
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.