Thursday, February 12, 2009

My VALENTINE````

I have the sweetest and best husband. Knowing that he was going to be away over Valentines (on a youth ski trip), he planned a special date for Wednesday night. The girls had already planned to be at NanNan's house (Nancy's), so it worked out great. As far as I knew, I was going to come home from volleyball practice and we were going to go to town to eat. Well, to my surprise, I came home, got blindfolded and escorted into our kitchen...where I found our meal (my favorite Chinese), candles, pictures and lots of very special memories from our wedding. We even listened to the tape our our reception blessing and get well wishes, as our blessing for the meal. And we drank out of our wedding glasses. It was so nice and special...more than I ever could have asked for. He had all of my favorite things, and instead of roses, he got me a beautful pot of tulips...purple ones. (he knows I don't care for roses, because they die too quickly) He even did the dishes. And should I mention the house was clean.
I made him pose for this picture... gosh God sure gave me the greatest gift when he gave me Jude. I love him so much!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Awww....you're making me misty! What a sweet thing for Jude to do. I think he's a keeper! ;oD