Saturday, February 28, 2009

Paper Girls

One of our neighbors has been out of town this past week, so they asked us to pick up their paper. I turned it into a "Mary" project...letting her get it each evening (with my onlookin eye, and verbal commands) She has taken this job on with pleasure, each day she checks outside to see if the paper is there yet. I'm afraid she will be sad when they get home this week.
Today, Sarah wanted to "help" her get the paper.
Don't pay attention to the fact that it is going on evening and they were still in their jammies. :) We were bums today...had to be with a sick BEE. I didn't see any sense in getting them dressed just to get the paper.
Here is the paper girl herself. She has decided that as a "kid" she wants to deliver papers, preach and sing in Daddy's praise band. And she is insistant that these are all things she will do as a kid! Believe me, I bet she can do it!!
The paper girl and her handy helper!
I so wish we had nicer weather so the girls could get outside some. I think that would help everyone feel better. And I can't remember if I posted it or not, but Sarah has probably either an ear infection or a sinus infection. The doctor just called us in an antibiotic this morning because of her symptoms...let me tell you she is MISERABLE!!! The good part is, being sick has MADE her catch up on some of her sleep...and mine!! I'm on night duty tonight, so lets pray things go well. (Jude took the duty last night, but since he has to work in the morning...it's the least I can do.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Cute paper girls you have there! :o) Bummer that Sarah is sick. It is good that she is sleeping some though...because when they're sick it could go the other way and she could be sleeping less. When I'm sick I tend to sleep less. :op Anyhoo, hope she feels better very soon and that the rest of you don't end up with it too.

EmUrso said...

Thanks...and yes, thankfully she is FINALLY sleeping. I wander if she isn't working on her 2 yr molars as well. Either way..keeping fingers crossed that she doesn't share this.