Mary's first experience with pin trading. She told me she wanted to trade with this worker, and I asked Jude to go help her, since it was her first time, but by the time I asked, and he got to her, she had it done. She showed the worker the pin she wanted to trade, and told him the one she wanted in exchange...I was impressed, and she has been a pro-pin trader ever since
Reuniting with old friends...Chip and Dale (Chip has the almost black nose...like a chocolate chip, and Dale has the orange-ish colored nose)Cheese!!!
Sarah slept through Chip and Dale, but was thirsty for a refreshing frozen drink to cool her off when she awoke...a slush

2 comments:
Nice pics...Chip and Dale are sooo cute, aren't they?! :o) I'll have to try and remember which one is which from now on. :o)
Mary sure is getting old! Every post I am amazed that this little baby I remember is doing all these very big girl things. Makes me excited for whats to come. You are going to have to explain these pin trades more to me. I am curious how it all works!
Post a Comment