This time we came prepared, and brought the girls' swim suits for this attraction. (last time we were here, we weren't prepared, and ended up with drenched little girls)
Mary is waiting for the water to squirt up in her face

This next series was the cutest thing. Jude had left us to go ride the Hanted Mansion, and Sarah decided she wanted to go down a slide. Problem was she wouldn't go down without help getting started, AND she wouldn't go down without someone to catch her...so I took her up to get her started, and Mary offered to catch her at the bottom. (It was a small slide, so I knew this would be fine)
Here was the happy celebration at the bottom. "Great job BEE...you came down the slide!" They were so excited, and after that, I wasn't allowed to catch her, she insisted on Mary catching her. I love the bond these girls have...some times. :)Mary is waiting for the water to squirt up in her face

This next series was the cutest thing. Jude had left us to go ride the Hanted Mansion, and Sarah decided she wanted to go down a slide. Problem was she wouldn't go down without help getting started, AND she wouldn't go down without someone to catch her...so I took her up to get her started, and Mary offered to catch her at the bottom. (It was a small slide, so I knew this would be fine)



1 comment:
Sorry...but can't see the pics in this post. I think Blogger is eating them or something! LOL
Post a Comment