Another cool thing happened while Sarah was napping. Mary and I sat at the door for pictures with Buzz and Woody. (Mary wanted it, and we needed to rest a little too, so we just sat at the door and waited. Jude walked around with Sarah to keep her sleeping.) Since we were first in the line when they let us in the bldg., & the characters weren't out yet, I was able to snap a quick picture of Mary next to Rex..a mural on the wall. Usually the character are in there, so you can't get a picture like this, plus you are being slightly rushed through. None of that today!!
Our friends Buzz Lightyear and WoodyAnd we were able to take a picture with Hamm...another mural on the wall. Hey I thought it looks like a real character.

2 comments:
I commented on this earlier and the satellite went out on me, so I couldn't post it.
Am I understanding correctly...that Rex and Hamm are paintings on a wall?! If so....WOW!!
Yep..they are wall decoration...not live characters. They are just background for when Buzz and Woody are out getting pictures taken.
Post a Comment