Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blog update compliments of Jude

For those of you that thought I fell off the face of the earth, you can thank Jude for bringing me back to earth. He came up to the room tonight and said, "Not to be getting on your case, but do you realize you haven't blogged in a while?" He told me he checked in a few times and there was nothing new. I knew I hadn't, but I just haven't had the time. The little time I do have, I have been trying to spend with our my girls. They are going through major withdrawl not having their mommy 24/7. So since my husband needed an update, I figured all of my loyal followers could use an "Urso fix" too. I have still been taking lots of pictures, just haven't blogged. So here are a few tonight, and I will try to get some more in the coming days.

On top of everything else I have going on, I have sort of taken on a new hobby...making pysanky eggs (Ukranian Easter eggs) As I get some of that done you will be seeing pictures of my progress. It is a really neat craft and for me, I find it relaxing...so I love it! Don't hold your breath waiting for the progress reports though, because when you don't have time, you don't get much done...and that is where I am.

On that note, I'm off to bed. Sarah will be waking soon...probably before I nod off, so I gotta get going! Adios!

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

I have been checking often, but since I know you've been quite busy I decided not to give you any hassle. LOL I enjoy the posts when you can do them, but I understand you don't always have time. :o) But I do have to thank Jude for my Urso fix. ;oD