On Saturday we took a class to make Pysanka Eggs at Trinity. (I'll post more about that some other time) Anyhow it was such a beautiful day so I took Casidhe with me, and us girls headed to Getty Heights to spend the afternoon. (WE had CiCi's for lunch first) And for all of this, we were joined by my friends..the Pumfords (Andrew, Marianne, Joseph, James and Dominic) It was a great day, and great to spend it with friends.
Here Sarah is being a big girl once again...climbing the big things with no fear.
This is a bit blurry, but shows Mary climbing big things too. This is a tricky climbing device, but Mary took it slow and did very well.Here Sarah is being a big girl once again...climbing the big things with no fear.
I love this picture of Casidhe.
And this was when we got there. Mary is headed up the ladder and Sarah isn't too far behind her...running away from me. (I think Casidhe was already working on the climbing wall)
We eneded up coming back and playing the in Ark afterwards, but I didn't take pics of that. I sat on the porch and worked on some volleyball stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment