So tonight was my first official volleyball game this year, and we won. Both of our teams won. YEAH!! I knew they could do it. They did it, but boy do we still have a lot to work on. I have lots of pictures to post of this past weeks happenings, but my camera is downstairs, I am upstairs, and I don't feel like going to get it. Sorry...You'll have to wait till tomorrow or Wednesday.
It s a very busy week for me. I can't wait for summer time, when life slows down a bit and I can just sit back and enjoy every moment with our girls. I think they will be happy to have Mommy back too. Luckily I have the world's greatest husband. He has taken up the slack regarding housework, cooking and childcare. The girls are loving their Daddy time!!
Well, its off to bed for me. Busy week doesn't go so well with a tired me.
Have a great week!!
P.S. If you know any business that needs a GREAT computer specialist...I've got the perfect person for you.
2 comments:
Congrats on your win, Niece Emily! :oD No hurry for pictures...we all know you're busy. :o)
Way to go!!
Post a Comment