Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day

(a little late)
Last Saturday we joined some kids from Trinity to participate in the Saint Patricks Day parade held in Indiana. The kids rode on the back of this pick up and got to throw candy out to other kids along the route. Tiffany and I rode in the truck as well to make sure no kids got "thrown" out with the candy. Many other parents and friends walked along behind us as well. A fun time seemd to be had by all. (Sarah is in the front left with her Elmo hat on and Mary is towards the right side (next to Tiffany) with a green hat on) The other children are friends from Trinity UMC.
Took a moment to pose with my girls in green. (you can't tell, but Sarah did have green on)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Oh, what fun! :oD I always thought it would be fun to throw the candy in parades! :oD

Oh, and I think I can see a little bit of Sarah's green. :o)