After making the instruments, we had to play them in the band...during a parade of course.
Laura and I walked the kids around the fire hall...they kept playing to the beat.
Marianne stayed back with her other two boys (James was a bit under the weather and Dominic is just a baby)
Here the Urso girls are leading the parade.
Clayton is concentrating on his shaking...and sound effects to go along with it.Laura and I walked the kids around the fire hall...they kept playing to the beat.
Marianne stayed back with her other two boys (James was a bit under the weather and Dominic is just a baby)
Here the Urso girls are leading the parade.
And the band stopped briefly for the cover shoot. Hey... some day they might be a famous music group and this picture will come in handy.

1 comment:
This has got to be the CUTEST marching band I have ever seen! :oD
Post a Comment