Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A miracle

I'll have you know...these flowers were planted by the girls last summer during Vacation Bible School. They planted them in a small plastic cup. When they got too big for the cups, I bought these pots, replanted them along with some greenery from the dish garden the Urso's got in memory of my Pap. And you can see for yourself they are STILL alive and thriving. The plants and the flowers!! This is a miracle if you know me...I can't keep any plants alive. I have kept them in different windows around the house, but have found they seem to do best in my kitchen window.
Here is another planter in the other window. One was the flowers Mary planted and the other was Sarah's. They both are huge and full of blooms right now...even more than when I took this picture (over a week ago)
I am pretty proud of myself...maybe there is still hope.
(well I guess I should credit some of the growth to Mary's Aqua Globes that I have in two of the planters. I fill them, and they are supposed to water the plants as they need water) Either way they are in my care and they are alive!! (can't take that away from me)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Very nice plants! :oD And since you are in charge of filling the aqua globes, then you can certainly take credit. Plus, you are placing them where they do best. :o)