

I have been following a blog, "My Charming Kids" and have really taken it to heart. This woman is by her youngest childs side, as he is struggling with a major heart issue. Anyhow, she started something called Not Me Mondays, who knows when and today friends of hers are having other bloggers blog their not me Mondays in honor of baby Stellan. So here it goes...
***I don't check her blog NUMEROUS times a day to see if there is an update on Baby Stellen...a child I do not know, but feel like I have known forever because I have read her MckMamas blog over and over again...not me, I am too busy for something like that.
***I don't pray for this child...Baby Stellan also known as MckMuffin throughout the day...not me, I'm not that good at praying.
***I didn't try to explain to my husband Baby Stellans heart condition like I actually knew them personally...no not me, I don't do medical stuff.
***I haven't joined not one, but two praying for Stellan facebook groups...no not me, like I said earlier I don't have time for those things.
***I am not STILL on the computer after I posted that I was getting off, just because I wanted to see the latest update on Baby Stellan...not me, I need my beauty sleep...and lots of it. :)
***I am not actually dedicating an entire post to a person and family that I have never met, don't know any acquaintances, and probably never will know...not me, I'm not that kind of person.
***I'm not totally jealous of the cute names MckMama has developed for her family on her blog to protect thier privacy...not me...no way (MckMama, MckNugget, Small Fry, MckMuffin and Prince Charming and Big Mac)
So here's to Baby Stellan...extra prayers being lifted for you and your entire family...wherever you may be. If you wander who Stellan is, or how I have become so attached, check out the link on the side of my blog that links to her blog, "My Charming Kids". Be sure you have some time, because you will need it. If you aren't interested in checking out her blog, please remember the family in your prayers. I am reminded just how truly blessed we are with our two girls, and I thank God for those blessings every day.
And finally...Good Night!!
2 comments:
Thank you for blessing MckMama and Stellan with your NMM!
Natalie
I read some of this blog yesterday after seeing it mentioned on your Facebook. Poor little fellow and his family...I, too, am praying for them. We can only imagine how difficult this is for all of them. We can certainly count our blessings that we have a healthy Clayton, Mary and Sarah! :o)
Post a Comment