Friday, March 13, 2009

Thursday w/ Great Grandma

Thursday the girls and I went over to see Grandma. We visited for a bit, then headed to Punxsy for lunch and to the Dollar Store. On the way home we stopped at Grandma's Church so she could show off the girls. Unfortunately the secretary was out, but I got this cute pic on the way in.
When I got to her house, we had to wait b/c the florist called and was on their way out. It was a mystery...but the thoughtul sender was a friend from Church. Boy did this bouquet ever make Grandma's day. It was bright and beautiful. So glad she has friends thinking about her.
While we were waiting, the girls were playing. Or should I say sleeping?
And sleeping some more.
Oh..the imaginations of little ones!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

How cute are the girls "waiting"!! :oD Nice bouquet the person got for Grandma L. :o)