Friday, March 13, 2009

Girls Day Out

A week or so ago, I posted that Mary went to Pittsburgh for her girls day out. Well, here are the pics...thanks Jill for sharing!
Grandma and Mary before their big evening out.
Mary is all ready...oh excuse me, that is PRINCESS Mary!!
THey went to see Disney on Ice...here some of Mary's closest friends. lol (she sees them enough to consider them good friends.)
Anf I just thought this was cool how it turned out. It was the way the lighting was, but looks like their silhoettes or whatever that is called. Either way, I liked it.
The main "theme" of the show centered around the Incredibles. Mary loves them, and so afterwards, while shopping with Grandma, she picked out a shirt (Dash) and a baby doll (baby JackJack from the movie).
She had a great time, and takes Baby JackJack everywhere. Thanks Grandma for making her girls day out so special!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Mary is so pretty in her little princess outfit! Glad the two of them had such a fun day! :oD