We had hair appointments this past Thursday for the girls. I take them to a friend from Tanoma, her name is Chris, and she has been the only one to cut their hair. She does a great job, and the girls do well with her. Both girls needed their bangs trimmed, and the rest lightened up. Sarah's was getting very long, so she trimmed it, and layered it a bit. Mary's was a bit more drastic.
BEFORE
DURING (getting a hair cut is serious business for Sarah)BEFORE
AFTER (Mom, I can see...no more bangs in my face!!)
And the reward afterwards. I reward the girls with some candy for sitting so well for their hair cuts.
The title of this blog is the name of the hair place we go to. She does so good on the girls, I figure it doesn't hurt to get her name out there.

1 comment:
Again I say pretty! :o)
Post a Comment