Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Game Night

This past Saturday one of the committees of the Church organized a game night. We gathered for a covered dish dinner and then joined together in some fun and games. Here is a picture of Mary and Alyssa (she is one of the teens that watches the girls some times) Mary wouldn't stop making this goofy smile, so I snapped away.
Here she was throwing a fit about something...I suppose she must not have gotten what she wanted.
We played the game Scattergories. We partnered up and played. Jude and I were the winners with the highest score!! GO US!!! We rocked!!
It was so much fun...I couldn't tell you the last time I laughed as hard as we laughed this night. We decided we needed to do this again soon. (they insisted on taking my picture, since I was busy taking pictures of everyone else for the newsletter)
Can you believe we played a game other than our Disney Scene It game??? Hard to believe considering we play that quite frequently around here...well- that was before our schedules went haywire.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Fun, fun, fun!! :oD And congrats to you and Jude on winning. :oD