Friday, March 27, 2009

My surprise

I'm spoiled!!
Yesterday when I got home from volleyball practice I walked in to the house, to my family just sitting down for supper...prepared by my dear husband...and on the counter was this yummy treat...Blueberry bread. He baked it himself. I'm not sure of his motive...either trying to be nice, or trying to make a point that I don't do the things I used to...like bake little treats every once in a while. I'm taking it as both, because I haven't baked anything in a while, and I know he is nice, because what man would have supper waiting on the table for her when she gets home from work. (with both kids to entertain as well)
(By the way...the supper surprise happens quite frequently...especially lately)
I love my husband!!
So we had to test his creation...Mary approves
Sarah approves of his creation, but not my picture taking.
Still trying not to look at the camera.
They both gobbled up their slices, and were begging for more. Good job Jude!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Way to go, Jude! :oD That is so nice of him to have supper ready when you get there. Wow! :oD And that bread looks yummy! :o9