Our friend Casidhe joined us and played with the girls..she was such a big help. (Her brother Cory didn't join us because he was with another friend...we'll have to do this another time when he can join us)
Sarah absolutely refused to look at me for this picture. So I took it anyway
1 comment:
Hey Niece Emily, since I know you're very busy these days I'm just gonna leave one comment for all of the posts combined. :o)
Love all of the playground pics. Sure was nice that the weekend was nice enough for the kids to be outside. :o) Sarah sure is getting braver (or is that more brave?!) isn't she?! Even though that one pic of Mary is a bit blurry, it is still a great pic because you can see the determination in her little face. Love it! :o)
I also love that you took the pic of Sarah at Cici's even though she wouldn't look at you. Definitely a candid and realistic shot! ;o)
Post a Comment