Friday, March 13, 2009

Funny Story (about my Dad)

I don't usually post without pictures, but thought this was worth posting. On Thursday when we were returning to Grandma's house from our outing, we were talking. I don't know how we got on the subject, but Grandma said, "Who lives in Rochester Mills?" and the girls responded, "Great Grandma"; then Grandma asked "Who lives in Creekside?" and Sarah answered "All of us"; then Grandma said "Where does Grandma Jill live?" and Mary answered "Piccsburgh" then Grandma said "Who lives in Texas?" Mary answered Grandma Linda and Uncle Jayson. (we had just taken some pics from our time with them to share with Grandma) and then Grandma said, "Where does PawPaw Roger live?" Mary answered "Texas" but Sarah answered, "AT WORK!!" Grandma and I got such a kick out of that...oh from the mouths of babes. IF only she knew how true she was. I can't figure out where she got it from in the first place, but she nailed it. Sorry Dad, I'd say you are busted...by a 2 year old. :) You may live half way across the country, but Sarah sure knows you!! :)

Grandma wanted to make sure I shared this story with my Dad, but I figured it was blog worthy. You never know what is going to come out of their mouths...

Well speaking of Sarah, I better get to bed, considering she just got up for her first trip of the night. She's about an hour off schedule, so I have a feeling its going to be a long night. We still aren't getting any sleep in this house. Usually she doesn't start her "waking" until 11:30 or midnight, but like I said, she was just in. She goes back out very easily, but constantly and I mean constantly gets up. Pray for a solution! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Running such a busy schedule with such a lack of sleep is not working out the best. Thank goodness I have such a wonderful husband that is GREAT in helping with her. Plus he functions much better than me with less sleep. I guess you can say I need my beauty sleep!
SO GOOD NIGHT!!

2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Oh my goodness...that is *too funny*! :oD

Roger said...

Anyone who knows me would probably get a kick out of the story. Especially funny coming from her.