This past Friday, Jude had some spare time in the late afternoon. He decided he wanted to go golfing, since the weather was SO NICE. He figured it would probably be his last trip golfing for this year. Anyhow, I decided I wanted to go along with him, so we got Joyce to watch the girls, and he and I went golfing together. This one place is very reasonable, and like Jude said "where can you go for an afternoon of entertainment for less than $15.00?" It turned out to be well worth it.
Here is the sign from the place where we golfed at...it is located off of Route 422, near Penn Run.
Here is the sign from the place where we golfed at...it is located off of Route 422, near Penn Run.


1 comment:
How nice that the two of you had a little bit of time to spend together. Glad you had fun! :oD
Post a Comment