We found a hotel near his parents house so that we would be able to see them. The girls are always wanting to go to their house. So after we swam at the hotel, we went to their house, watched the end of the 1st half of the Steelers game, and then went to supper.
Here are the girls greeting Jill...getting their hugs and kisses
Pap and Mary cheering on the Steelers
(or gasping about another interception)
Pap and Mary cheering on the Steelers(or gasping about another interception)
At the restaraunt...Pap wouldn't leave Sarah alone...and she was determined to get him!"STOP that PAP!"
Grandma was stuck in the middle
We went to a place called Elliotts. It was excellent. I had a chicken salad, the girls had chicken fingers, and Jude enjoyed some lamb. This pig was near the door, and the girls told me I had to take their picture with it. 

1 comment:
It looks like Jim sure does enjoy his granddaughters, and vice versa. :oD That mirror came in handy, didn't it? And I LOL when I read that the girls wanted you to take their pic by that pig. Seems that they are really getting into having their pic taken...and I love that fact! :oD
Post a Comment