Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. In the midst of our lives it is often easy to forget to be THANKFUL, but God has truly blessed us and given us reason to be thankful. I pray that each of you can go through today and every day with a thankful heart. It is sometimes hard in the midst of difficult times, but remember that God is with you, and he loves you very much!! Sometimes pain on the earth side is truly healing in God's eyes. Hard to understand, but let faith get you through it.

Things I am thankful for:
  • God who sent Jesus to die for me;
  • my loving husband, best friend and father of my girls;
  • my 2 beautiful girls and the little ladies they are growing up to be;
  • my parents;
  • my other set of parents;
  • my grandma;
  • those family members that have gone to glory before us;
  • the food that I am provided with daily;
  • the house I live in;
  • the Churches we serve;
  • the WONDERFUL people of these Churches;
  • Extended family;
  • Good friends;
  • (a yummy turkey, mashed potatoes; noddles and gobs of dessert I will be enjoying today)
  • the best life I could have ever asked for!!!
Thanks be to GOD!!

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: