Sunday, November 9, 2008

Organization..at last

If any of you have been in our play room, you will understand my problem. The girls would play with something, and decide to get something else and on and on until I couldn't get through. They have so many toys and things, that sometimes I think they forget what they have. So...while Jude was gone I decided to "clean up" a little. The girls and I went to Walmart and bought a bunch of storage containers and labels, and here is the result. Everything is labeled for easy clean-up
Plus we have new rules...one thing out at a time, and it must be put away before getting something else out. So far it has gone well.
These bins are all full of kitchen stuff...food, dishes, tea pots, pots and pans, silverware and so forth, and they are labeled for easy clean-up
Storage containers are separated for easy play. And also labeled.
I did have to scale down on the books...but this way maybe they will get read more often since there are less choices...and I have plenty to rotate around.

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Looks great! :oD Now that you are done, would you like to come get a couple rooms organized for me?!!! ;oD