Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pie Baking AGAIN

I mentioned in the last blog about all the pies I made for the election day bazaar. My 2 apples and 1 peach were my pride and joy...I am pretty proud of myself...especially since I never thought I...Emily...would ever make my own pies. I am so proud of them because they were pretty...I guess they tasted OK too, since I don't have any left. I got this really cool thing that cutes pie crust into a pretty pattern. It has the heart pattern on one side, and the lattice pattern on the other. (this was my apple...one of them)
Here is my peach...and no I am not THAT good...these are not homemade crust. I still have to use Pillsbury. Hey you can't expect perfection from the get-go.

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Your pies look yummy, Niece Emily, and I love the pretty designs on the top crust. You go girl! :oD