This post was made by my Aunt Rita. I loved it, so I copied it for my blog. But all the pictures and remarks are from her.
Thanks Aunt Rita and Dad for watching the girls! (And Aunt Rita for this blog entry)Mary and Sarah...and PawPaw too!
Emily was busy for a while on Thursday and asked Roger and me if we could keep the girls here at my place for a few hours. At first Sarah wasn't so sure about it, but I was able to get her mind on something else besides her mommy, and she did just fine.Seems like Clayton isn't the only one who goes to the toy grill first. Mary and Sarah both did the same thing! LOL
Mary seems to have found this seat just as comfy, when it comes to watching TV, as Clayton does!
Aunt Rita: "Are the hamburgers and hot dogs done, Sarah?"
Sarah: "Not yet".
:oD :oD :oD Eventually they were done...after she cooked them for quite a while and put mustard and ketchup on them, as well as lots of pepper for PawPaw.
Watching something on TV....and definitely *not* Spongebob. It was soooo funny! As I was flipping through the stations looking for something appropriate for the girls to watch, I came across Spongebob and being that I don't care for it, I said something about not watching Spongebob. Apparently Sarah heard me say that and she pipes up with "mom and dad don't watch Spongebob. Uck!". Talk about hilarious! ;oD
PawPaw trying to sneak in a pic with Sarah.
No comments:
Post a Comment