Saturday, November 8, 2008

Daddy's Home!!!

After a VERY long week of Jude being away...he finally made it home...for a brief time at least. :( Jude was in New Orleans for a mission trip from Sunday till Friday. He got home mid-afternoon and had to leave again after supper to go on a youth weekend thing. So we saw him briefly, and won't see him again until Sunday afternoon. Hopefully after this weekend he should be home for a little while at least. (I keep threatening to go on vacation, myself)


"Daddy is HOME!!!! Daddy is HOME!!!!"


"I'm not letting you leave again"


Mary had to tell Daddy all about her week without him, and the things she wanted to do with him before he left again...tickle monster, hide and seek, homework (practice writing) and wrestling.

Glad to get him home, sad to see him leave and CAN"T WAIT TILL HE GETS HOME AGAIN!
We are planning a family fun day...hotel in Pittsburgh with indoor pool, and then visiting the Children's Museum on Monday.

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

I'm sure the girls were very excited to have daddy home...even if only for a brief time. That's nice that once he is home from the youth retreat he can spend some time on a little getaway with his three girls. :o) Of course I'll be expecting to see blog posts about it once you're back home. :oD