Friday, November 7, 2008

No luck

Just a quick update to tell you we didn't have any more luck with the potty training. The time I posted about was the only time she was a big girl yesterday. Very discouraging!! I know she will get there...it just drives me nuts that before September she was SO close, and now we want nothing to do with the potty. I honestly take it all the way back to when she fell off the toilet and broke her wrist...she seems to have a bit of fear about sitting on the potty. Maybe my next progression will be to get one of those potty seats that sits on the floor. Mary hated those things, but maybe Sarah will like them. We'll see...so until then...we are still in the diaper business!
:(
(I am spending today washing up all the clothes from yesterday) Big bummer!!!

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

The little potty seat might be just the thing Sarah needs. A lot of little ones prefer something more on their level. Certainly worth a try. :o) Don't give up hope...it won't be long until she'll be potty trained. :o)