I have probably told most of you, but my friend Marianne had a baby BOY!! And this makes 3 boys for her. Dominic Steven Pumford was born on Thursday morning November 20th at IRMC. He weighed in at 8lbs 1oz. And I think he was 20 1/2 inches long.
Marianne and Dominic are both home and doing well. These were taken on Sunday at their house.
Marianne and Dominic are both home and doing well. These were taken on Sunday at their house. 
The girls were so anxious to meet the new baby. And Dominic really seemed pretty happy to meet Sarah. Marianne was holding him, and his eyes kept following Sarah. It was very cute! I'm guessing it was actually the pink on her shirt, or her voice.


1 comment:
Oh my goodness...what a sweetie pie Dominic is! :oD :oD :oD Glad to hear that mother and baby are doing well. He looks like a little chunkster...about the same size as Clayton was when he was born! :o)
Post a Comment