My friend Marianne had a doctors appt. yesterday, so I offered to watch her boys for her. They are so good, and Mary and Sarah love going to their house to play with them. Joseph is 3 and James is 1, so they are the perfect age for the girls. We played inside a little, then ventured to the backyard to enjoy the pretty afternoon and then we were back inside. Too much to do and not enough time. We finished up the day at Getty Heights...once Marianne was done with her appt. (She is 2 weeks from her due date, and usually goes early...so the excitement is building..for the new baby. )
The kids all posed while they were taking a snack break. I have some Golden Delicious apples I cut up and brought over to share for a snack. They all enjoyed the refreshing snack.
(Joseph and Sarah on top step, then Mary, then James on bottom step)
They are all SO cute!!
The kids all posed while they were taking a snack break. I have some Golden Delicious apples I cut up and brought over to share for a snack. They all enjoyed the refreshing snack.(Joseph and Sarah on top step, then Mary, then James on bottom step)
They are all SO cute!!



1 comment:
Looks like the kids all had a fun time. :o) The weather this week sure has been nice for November...it's nice that the kids can still be out and about. :o)
Just wondering...how did the doll end up with the name Onion?! :oD
Post a Comment