Too many park pictures, so each girl gets a post all about themselves. Mary's is the hardest because I am usually able to get more "good" pictures. But this is what I narrowed down to. She always enjoys going to Getty Heights.
Today is supposed to be another beautiful day, so we may get one more Getty Heights trip in before winter breaks loose. Our playground is closed for the season, so we have to venture to Indiana to enjoy these nice days. Can't believe we are in November and still having 70 degree temps...that is what is forecast for today.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!Mary loves to play hide and seek at Getty Heights. It is getting harder to play since her sister likes to slide and do other things...I truly need eyes in the back of my head.




1 comment:
Nice pics of Mary! I love the one of her posing...so pretty! :oD
Post a Comment