I really wanted to get a "good" picture of our porch decorated for Halloween/Fall, so the other night...before I blew out our jack-o-lantern candles for the night...I took some shots.
The Mickey banner in the background says "Happy Halloween, and then of course our pumpkins are Mickey and Minnie. We have other small pumpkins spread around the ledge and steps of the porch...compliments of the girls, but I didn't get a picture of them...Maybe when I change things up a little so they can stay out through Thanksgiving...I might take another picture. But Mickey and Minnie are going Bye-Bye.
The Mickey banner in the background says "Happy Halloween, and then of course our pumpkins are Mickey and Minnie. We have other small pumpkins spread around the ledge and steps of the porch...compliments of the girls, but I didn't get a picture of them...Maybe when I change things up a little so they can stay out through Thanksgiving...I might take another picture. But Mickey and Minnie are going Bye-Bye. 

1 comment:
Your porch looks great, Niece Emily! :oD
Post a Comment