This morning while I was bathing the girls, it dawned on me I had never taken a picture of them in the tub. Every mother needs a picture of their kids in the tub. I would only take "decent...Daddy approved" pictures...no black-mail ones.
I am so glad we have two girls, close in age, that ordinarily get along so well.
I hope this continues and they can be best friends growing up together.
I am so glad we have two girls, close in age, that ordinarily get along so well. I hope this continues and they can be best friends growing up together.
Our BROWN-EYED BEAUTYPosing for mommy...by the time we got to this shot..she was a little annoyed with me. Every time I tried to get a picture of her, my camera would go out of focus. Ordinarily I don't have that problem, it was probably a user-problem.
Gotta love those curls hanging down...Sarah had to "pose" like her sister does. Isn't she so adorable?
Our BLUE-EYED BEAUTYWe are so blessed with two of the most beautiful girls...inside and out.
(Mary decided since Daddy wasn't going to be at Church this week, and had been gone so much...maybe she could be the preacher. I truly believe some day she will be!!)
(We have high hopes for Sarah too...she seems to be leaning towards a doctor or a very special Mommy these days. You know we can't go anywhere without Onion and her bottle and her "bed". Onion has been very sick and had to have a band-aid...but she is under the best care from Sarah.)

1 comment:
Again...cute! :o) Sorry to hear that Onion isn't feeling well. Glad that Sarah is taking care of her though. :o)
Post a Comment