Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Busy Day

It has been another busy day, so I figured I would give a quick update and then head upstairs to watch the Steeler's game. Jude is safely in New Orleans on a mission trip. If I remember correctly, they are laying laminate flooring...they are in a house that is almost ready to live in, so that just shows the progress that the many mission trips are achieving. Praise be to God!
The girls and I started the day at the church, making soup for the election day bazaar we will be having tomorrow. Then Mary had school...another good day for...she learned how to write a "Q" today. Before you know it she will be mailing out letters. Sarah and I ran some errands while Mary was at school...or I should say Sarah slept while I ran some errands. :) This evening I had to bake more pies...I am becoming a pro. I baked 2 apple, 1 peach and made 2 chocolate cheesecakes. Hopefully they all taste as well as they look. (pictures will get posted maybe tomorrow) We will find out tomorrow.
The girls are upstairs watching the end of Incredibles (a Disney movie), but I am guessing they are both sound asleep...as it has been a long day for them too. I best go check on them, and turn the game on, tomorrow morning comes quickly. We will be at the church all day for the bazaar, and then I have bowling in the evening.
No rest for the weary. :)

1 comment:

Laura B said...

Can't wait to taste your yummy food! We always get supper on Election Day from the church. Yummm!!!